Services for our College network partner (CNP)
We work closely with the placement office of the college to place their graduating students in their first job.
JFY provides training programs that address the key gaps in getting the dream job. We offer programs across a variety of topics from Soft Skills, to English language to Domain training. All these training build the overall personality of the student and makes them confident to face the real world
The sample list of programs we offer as under:
- Foundation Program
- Spoken English
- Advance Program
- Certificate in Business English
- UTONIC – campus to corporate program
- Negotiations Skills
- Personality Development
- Team work etc
- Accredited training
- Partner with RASCI
- We will offer programs for the following roles
- L3 – Trainee associate
- L4 – Sales associate
- Basic Selling
- Relationship Selling
- Wealth Management
- Selling and Negotiation Skills
- Basic Principles of Banking
- Regulatory and Legal Framework
- Formal Training
- Communication Skills
Once we sign an MOU we can conduct multiple seminars with industry stalwarts who can share insights on different industries and careers which will broaden the students understanding of what career she wants to pursue in life
Take a look at this video with the CEO of IDBI Federal Insurance
Once we understand your placement process we can develop a customized mobile app to manage your full placement process for a fee.
We can conduct directly or through our partners a Job Fair for the students to get access to jobs in one common place
We can conduct interview drives in your college for specific clients and provide placement to your students. These services are not charged to the college or students.
Join our JFY campus ambassadors (JCA) program
If you are studying in any year and have still more than 10 months of college remaining then you can apply to be a JCA.
JFY Campus Ambassador (JCA):
- Being a JCA is hard work, you need to be ambitious, passionate about assisting the college and your students in finding the right job/skill.
- The effort you put in here will make you a well-rounded individual and develop skills that will be very helpful in the corporate world like – getting work done, dealing with people, networking, addressing issues, working with teams etc.
- Of course, there would be some benefits if you wish to join us as a JCA, as under:
- One time mobile recharge voucher
- An internship certificate from Jobs for Youth Pvt Ltd.
- Access to free tickets for shows / online shopping vouchers/ parties which will be announced from time to time
- You start as JCA and if you do a great job of enlisting 250 students in the year with their full profiles onto JFY website, do a survey on the type of jobs they are looking at, which type of companies they aspire for, alumni database collation, understand any special gaps the student feel they have vis-à-vis the job role they are aspiring for then you have a chance to progress and be promoted as JFA Cluster Lead
JCA Cluster Lead
- As a cluster lead you would then coordinate with the JCA of other colleges in the area allocated to you.
- Develop the catchment area and get JFY entrenched in the minds and hearts of the students/community.
- You can get a stipend for the efforts you put in.
- And of course a letter of work experience .
JCA City Head
- If performance meets expectations then in another 12 months you can become a City Head.
- In this position you would be representing the company in the city and meet with clients, work with local NGOs, communities, conduct job fairs etc.
- If you do well as a city head then you can earn up to Rs. 5,000 a month as stipend.
If interested then apply NOW JFYAmbassador@jobsforyouth.in but only if you are serious to learn and work hard.
We are looking for ambassadors in select states/cities and will connect with you as soon as we activate the city of your location.